Open Houses and Other Events of Interest

  • OPEN HOUSES and OTHER EVENTS

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

HEY VETS!

There seems to be a wonderful influx of new buyers who are VETS! 

(Thank you for your service...Really! THANK YOU)

I have been working with clients who have used VA lending for several recent transactions and today, in our office, we had a lender who answered  many of my questions regarding this wonderful and sometimes mysterious resource!

Did you know it IS possible to buy a home, for zero down, and less than $1000 out-of-pocket at the end of the transaction?  No, this is NOT an article written in 2005, this is TODAY and it's only available to our service men and women.  I can help you with your qualifications, and I know a few good lenders who can navigate the waters, and most importantly:  I CAN FIND YOU a HOME!  :)

Spring is coming (I know, it feels like it's here already).  The market is changing and competition will be increasing and prices will hop up a bit as this election year goes on. 

How can I help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment